Representing Businesses and Individuals for over 75 years
Hickey & Evans, LLP, offers clients a wide range of legal services. They focus on the business and commercial law of Wyoming, which in many ways is dominated by utility, energy, and oil and gas law. The lawyers also provided comprehensive estate planning and probate services for individuals and families. They provide insurance defense and actively represent government and education agencies. Follow the links below for more information about each practice area.
Attorneys for oil and gas law, commercial law, and probate law
- Business law. Representing businesses from around the United States in all types of business and commercial transactions and litigation.
- Utilities regulation. Appearing for utility companies before regulatory agencies.
- Energy/Oil and gas Serving the transactional needs of Wyoming’s energy industry.
- Administrative law. Providing local governments, school districts, and there public agencies with legal services and representation.
- Estate planning and probate. Establishing trusts, drafting wills, and handling probate administration and litigation.
- General litigation. Representing businesses and individuals in a wide range of disputed matters, from personal injury lawsuits to breach of contract actions.
- Insurance defense. Defending insurance carriers.
- Environmental law. Advising businesses and individuals on environmental matters.
Clients depend on the firm to provide counsel and representation in the above areas. For more than 75 years, Hickey & Evans, LLP, has been meeting the legal needs of businesses and individuals.
Contact the law firm's Cheyenne office.